Welcome to The Blogger Soviet

I bring you updates on what's happening in the revolutionary world of today. As well as discuss important political and historical issues and discrepancies. Plus other cool stuff

Monday, February 7, 2011

Listen to Music that Matches Your Mood

most people I've talked to seem to listen to music solely based on the type of mood they're in. StereoMood plays a pre-made playlist for pretty much any mood you can think of. rather it be happy, sad or mad, StereoMood has it.
ps - the high playlist is awesomely fantastic

http://www.stereomood.com/

16 comments:

  1. Woah, that's terrific. Bookmarking this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. next step, make a type of headphone that taps into some sort of neuron aura around your train of thought to play EXACTLY what your feeling before you can even muster up the words to explain it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is some next level shit! Saving page for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah. I've stumbled on this. Still, it's fun to play around with. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know i already stopped in once but i just had to come back this is so cool. right up there with the biopolymer gel refrigerator concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I listen only to Black Metal because I am full of hate 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great site thank you! Personally, I tend to listen to music that's the opposite of my mood --angry/sad music when I'm happy, upbeat to ecstatic stuff when I'm feeling down. Anyone else like this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, didn't even know there was such a thing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great site, pandoras another good site that is similiar

    ReplyDelete
  10. interesting website, definitely going to try it out for a while

    ReplyDelete